Kartarpur Corridor & Gurdwara Sahib
The Kartarpur Corridor is a visa-free border crossing and secure corridor, connecting the Gurdwara Darbar Sahib in Pakistan to the border with India.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Gurdwara Darbar Sahib Kartarpur
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gurdwara Darbar Sahib Kartarpur, Shakarghar Rd, Narowal 51771 Pakistan
our guide will explain everything about the location.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from your hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.