Karnak Temples & Luxor temple Tour in Luxor
Visit the East side of the River Nile: The Luxor temple, which was built by Amenhotep III, grandfather of Tutankh Amon and the Karnak Temples, this huge complex construction took over 2000 years to be finished.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel in Luxor & return
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel or Nile cruise in Luxor to visit the Luxor temple, which is one of the impressive temples of the east side. The great builder Ramses II added 18 statues and huge obelisk there. The Luxor temple is connected to the Karnak temples by the Sphinx avenue.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
The Karnak Temples are the biggest complex temples in the world (62 acres) and are dedicated to the main god of Thebes, Amon Ra. There you can see the best great hypostyle hall which consists of 143 massive columns. Also you can see the sacred lake of the god Amon Ra, which is still in a good condition. The queen Hatshepsut erected the huge obelisk here (323 tons). The spiritual temple of the god Osiris temple is open for visitors. Later you will be driven back to your hotel in Luxor.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.