Karnak temple Day Tour
This derelict place is still capable of overshadowing many wonders of the modern world and in its day must have been awe-inspiring.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Tipping and gratuity
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Al Karnak, Al Karnak, Qena Governorate, Nile River Valley
Karnak Temple dates from around 2055 BC,that Cult temple dedicated to Amun, Mut and Khonsu. The largest religious building ever constructed.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel in Luxor, Egypt
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.