karnak and luxor east bank day tour
Visit karnak and luxor temples with a tour company that know how to provide you with the best services and with someone know the history well
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees
- WiFi access
- Entry/Admission - Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
What's excluded :
- Tipping and any personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Karnak, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
This is a half day tour in Luxor that includes two stops. After your Egyptoria representative picks you up from your hotel, your tour in Luxor will begin! For this tour, you will be accompanied by a private English Egyptologist when you visit the Karnak Temples, possibly the greatest temple complex in the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
The second stop is a visit to the Luxor Temple built by Amenhotep III (18th dynasty) around 1400 BC and completed by Ramses II in the 19th dynasty. After visiting both the Karnak and Luxor temples, your guide will drop you back off at your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any where in luxor
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.