Karlovac sightseeing Tour
This tour consists of some unique things you can see only in Karlovac such as The homeland war (collection of Homeland War arms and equipment in Turanj is an open-air museum, under the skies that remember all the wars in this area), Replica of 18th century wooden boat (experience the nature and the part of the Kupa flow near Karlovac from another perspective - as a traveler on the unique and authentic replica of 18th century wooden boat. The replica of the grain boat does not exist on any other location along the long Grain trade route from Croatia to Ukraine. The boat's name „Dawn“ evokes the beginning of something new. Sail with us on a river boat Zora!, Freshwater aquarium Aquatika Karlovac (created to meet the demands of children and youth, students, aquarists and local population – not only to create awareness of extraordinary biological diversity but also to meet the demands and educate its vistors to sustainably use the exceptional richness of their mother country/homeland.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Aquatika Freshwater Aquarium Karlovac
- Entry/Admission - Dubovac Castle
- Entry/Admission - DVD Brođani
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Army Collections from the Croatian Homeland War
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aquatika Freshwater Aquarium Karlovac, Branka Cavlovica Cavleka 1a Aquarium is near the City Stadium, Karlovac 47000 Croatia
The only freshwater aquarium in Croatia, guided tour sightseeing.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Dubovac Castle, Zagrad-Gaj ulica 5, Karlovac 47000 Croatia
Dubovac Castle is the oldest Karlovac monument, not just because of its ample history, but also because of the pioneer decision to preserve it in the name of collective memory. Namely, since 1896, it has already been in the possession of the municipality and open to the public. Its reconstruction from 1952 to 1961 was managed by Greta Jurišić on behalf of the Croatian Conservation Institute.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: DVD Brođani, Brođani 38a, 47212, Karlovac, Croatia
In the village Brođani we provide a boat tour within the "Žitna lađa", a replica of the boat as they used to sail the Kupa river.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: The Museum of Army Collections from the Croatian Homeland War, Turanj ul., Karlovac 47000 Croatia
A collection of Homeland War arms and equipment in Turanj is an open-air museum, under the skies that remember all the wars in this area. And there were way too many wars. The history of Turanj is closely connected to the history of the Karlovac fort, as its outpost used to defend the Korana and Mrežnica bridges leading into the town. It was names after the ‘turans’, wooden guard towers erected along the Korana banks.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel Korana Srakovcic, Perivoj Josipa Vrbanića 8, 47000, Karlovac, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels, apartments, hostels and other accommodation in Karlovac andsurroundings.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.