Kanheri Caves Guided Tour from Mumbai in a Private Car
Take a 5-hour guided sightseeing tour of Kanheri caves, said to be amongst of the finest rock-cut caves and Buddhist architecture. Explore the other hidden gems, temples, viewpoint within Sanjay Gandhi National Park's forest. Listen to the stories regarding the rise and fall of Buddhism.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Transportation in a private vehicle.
- Toll and parking charges as per the tour itinerary.
- Light snacks.
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Entry/Admission - Kanheri Caves
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kanheri Caves, Sanjay Gandhi National Park Borivli East, Mumbai India
The journey to Kanheri caves is about 60 km from the city centre and may take up to 1.5 hours.
The drive goes by the Sanjay Gandhi National Park's forest, heading deep into the forest to reach the Kanheri Caves.
The area as over 100 Buddhist caves to explore and this collection of caves and rock-cut monuments is known as the Kanheri Caves.
One of the bigger cave also houses the Stupa, congregation hall supported by huge stone pillars and a dagoba or Buddhist shrine.
The drive back to Mumbai city will start in time to reach back by lunchtime.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.