Kaneohe Bay Kayak Rental (Two-person kayak)
All of our activities are nonprofit. All proceeds fund He'eia State Park and benefit Kama'aina Kids, a local childcare organization. No need to transport kayaks and equipment. Everything will be set up for you right on the water, ready to go. No strong current, ocean swell or waves inside this calm, protected bay. Safe and fun for all ages and experience levels. We are the only kayak rental outfitter on Kane'ohe Bay.
per adult from
What's included :
- paddles, life jackets, comfort backrests, waterproof map, personalized briefing
What's excluded :
- Sand anchors, waterproof dry bags, coolers with ice, and snorkeling gear available a la carte for additional cost
- Kayak rental: No need to transport kayaks and equipment. Everything will be set up for you right on the water, ready to go.
Departure Point :Kamehameha Hwy + Heeia State Park, Hawaii 96744, USA
Departure Time :6/18/2020 - 12/1/2021
Monday - Saturday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Age limit of 3 and up, must fit at least a 30-50 pound life jacket, basic swimming ability required.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.