Kandy To Nuwaraeliya Day Tour
Almost every traveler wishes a tour of a foreign country to be a golden opportunity to learn not only about its culture and history but also to experience the delights of the local food and comfortable transportations and other amenities to ensure a completely stress-free holiday
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nuwaraeliya, Sri Lanka
En-route to nuwaraeliya visit Witness the Ramboda water fall & en-route you can stop and enjoy a cup of Ceylon Tea while enjoying the spectacular scenery.
Nuwara Eliya is known as?Little England? of Sri Lanka. Is set against beautiful backdrops of Mountains, Valleys, Waterfalls and Tea Plantations. It is supposed to be one of the coldest places on the island, but is really just like an England spring day although the temperature does drop at night. All around Nuwara Eliya you will see evidence of the British influence. Houses are like country cottages or Queen Ann style mansions. If possible direct to Ella or kandy (as per my travelers request)
There are plenty of things to enjoy Our tour operator will help you to find your way with a safe transportation.
From the pick up to drop our driver will take all the responsibility and will guarantee the travelers protection.
Departure Point :Kandy, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/12/2020 - 11/7/2021
Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.