Kandy to Dambulla Cave Temple and Sigiriya - Day Tour
The guests will be provided with good quality, comfortable vehicles (vehicle type depends on the number of people) with a driver-guide to help with your tour to Sigiriya. There are four attraction places during this tour. But not limited to those places. Guide will be provide all the information about the places visit.
per adult from
12 to 24 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Entrance ticket fess
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Royal Cave Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sri Muthumariamman Temple, 680 17 Kandy-Jaffna Highway, Matale 21000 Sri Lanka
The temple with 1008 statues of Hindu deities are the work of South Indian sculptor, Nagalingam and his son Ramanathan, with the help of about 100 designers, painters and architects from Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka. The Raja Koburum was completed in 2007 at the cost of approximately Rs 150M
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Matale Herbal and Spice Garden, No 25 Koholangwela Madawala Ulpatha, Matale 21000 Sri Lanka
we visit the herbal Spice Garden, where you will be introduced to different spices and shown how some these spices are grown and processes. You will also be able to purchase these spices if you wish !
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
Once we pick-up you with our air-conditioned vehicle to relax into and a driver-guide to share this beautiful and historical Sigiriya and other attractions on the way. Admire the architecture and frescoes as well as the large lion-shaped gateway.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Dambulla Royal Cave Temple, Kandy - Jaffna Highway, Dambulla 21100 Sri Lanka
Dambulla Cave Temple has five separate caves contain about 150 absolutely stunning Buddha statues and paintings, some of Sri Lanka's most important and evocative religious art. Buddha images were first created here over 2000 years ago, and over the centuries subsequent kings added to and embellished the cave art.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you from any hotel in KandyAirports
- Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.