Kandy Nuwaraeliya 02 Days Tour From Colombo or Negombo
This 02 days trip from Colombo Negombo to World heritage-listed Kandy takes you too many popular attractions in the region. See the Temple of Tooth Relic (Sri Dalada Maligawa). Lunch and visit Kandy city proceed to Nuwaraeliya. En Route visit Tea Factories, Tea Gardens & Waterfalls. Dinner & overnight stay in Nuwaraeliya on the next day Visit Nuwaraeliya City tour & back to Colombo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Entry/Admission - Gregory Lake
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Day 1: Pickup from Colombo Negombo or Kaluthara proceed to Kandy.
Stop At: New Ranweli Spice Garden, No 31 Gannoruwa opposite Suspension Bridge of Peradeniya Botanical Garden, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
En Route visit Spice herbal garden. Ayurvedic Herbal Spice Garden - On the way, a visit to the Ayurvedic Herbal Spice Garden is a must in order to understand the root of a branch of Science known as Ayurveda. Sri Lanka has been associated with Ayurveda since the 3rd Century BCE and is not only a form of medication but rather a complete way of life to generations of Sri Lankans.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, Sri Dalada Veediya, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
Visit Tooth Relic Temple in Kandy. You will then be taken to visit the monumental Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic in Kandy. Enclosed by a parapet of white stone dating to the beginning of the 19th century, are the city's official religious monuments, the Royal Palace and the Temple of the Tooth.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Damro Labookellie Tea Centre and Tea Garden, A5, Nuwara Eliya 22200 Sri Lanka
En Route visit Tea factories and Tea gardens. The Little England ?of Sri Lanka. Nuwaraeliya is a mountain station at 1868 m (6128ft) of altitude, in a splendid landscape. And always green grass give to the locality an aspect of Colonial British style and you could bless with salubrious climate.
Duration: 1 minute
Accommodation included: Overnight stay in Star class hotel in Nuwaraeliya with half board basis.
Day 2: Pickup from Hotel visit Nuwaraeliya and back to pickup place
Stop At: Gregory Lake, Nuwara Eliya Sri Lanka
Visit Gregory Lake in Nuwaraeliya. Lake Gregory, sometimes also called Gregory Lake or Gregory Reservoir, is a reservoir in heart of the tea country hill city, Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka. Lake Gregory was constructed during the period of British Governor Sir William Gregory in 1873. The lake and the surrounding area make up the Gregory Lake Area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
Visit Nuwaraeliya city Tour.
About Tea in Sri Lanka
The World's purest and finest tea is produced by Sri Lanka which is the world's 4th largest producer and the 2ed largest exporter of tea world-renowned as "Ceylon Tea", The Sri Lankan tea is of distinctive taste, attractive aroma and untouchable quality. this is becouse the country's tropical climate and fertile soil are healthier for quality tea production.
Sri Lanka, in comparison to its size, has perhaps the largest number of waterfalls of any country in the world. Indeed, there are over 400 recorded waterfalls in Sri Lanka. LCWF was the first organization to put an consolidated effort to develop an complete list of waterfalls of Sri Lanka. They created an database of 382 waterfalls in the country.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Colombo, Colombo, Western Province
Transfer to pickup place
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Colombo Negombo Hotels, Airport, Port, Train or Bus StaitionsAirports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Colombo Port
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.