Kandy Day Tour from Colombo (Air Conditioned Budget Car)
Experience Sri Lanka’s old hill capital of Kandy on a privately full-day trip from Colombo. Explore the Peradeniya Royal Botanical Gardens to see giant palms, orchids, and exotic flora. After free time for lunch (own expense), spend the afternoon in enchanting, UNESCO-listed Kandy, with visits to the gold-roofed, UNESCO-listed Temple of the Tooth, Kandy market, Spice garden and Finish with a stop for dinner (own expense) on your return journey to Colombo.
per adult from
10 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Available to purchase
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanical Gardens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, Sri Dalada Veediya, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
Sri Dalada Maligawa or the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic is a Buddhist temple in the city of Kandy, Sri Lanka. It is located in the royal palace complex of the former Kingdom of Kandy, which houses the relic of the tooth of the Buddha.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Royal Botanical Gardens, Peradeniya Road, Peradeniya 20400 Sri Lanka
Experience Sri Lanka’s old hill capital of Kandy on a privately full-day trip from Colombo. Explore the Peradeniya Royal Botanical Gardens to see giant palms, orchids, and exotic flora.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel in Colombo or Negombo and drop offWe pickup from Colombo port and drop off at Colombo port Airports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Colombo Port
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.