Kandy Day Tour from Colombo
Kandy, more popularly known as the hill capital of Sri Lanka, is an attractive tourist destination. Its history dates back to the 15th century, when it was the last royal capital of the country. The city is 115km from Colombo and is the second biggest city in Sri Lanka. Kandy has an abundance of culture around it; the Temple of the Tooth being the most popular attraction. The centre of the city is situated in a valley which is elevated at 600m above sea level. Kandy Lake is an artificial creation by one of the past rulers and today, it is a scenic centre piece of the town. A Day tour of Kandy should not be missed out on your tour of Sri Lanka.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Colombo
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Botanical Gardens, Peradeniya Road, Peradeniya 20400 Sri Lanka
Royal Botanic Gardens, Peradeniya are about 5.5 km to the west of the city of Kandy in the Central Province of Sri Lanka. It attracts 2 million visitors annually. It is near the Mahaweli River. It is renowned for its collection of orchids.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, Sri Dalada Veediya, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
Sri Dalada Maligawa or the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic is a Buddhist temple in the city of Kandy, Sri Lanka. It is located in the royal palace complex of the former Kingdom of Kandy, which houses the relic of the tooth of the Buddha.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Susantha Spice and Herbal Garden, Ganethenna, 27, Hingula 71500 Sri Lanka
Started more than a decade ago, with the innovative directions of a dynamic and hardworking entrepreneur, Susantha Spice & Herbal Garden leveled up to be the most successful spice garden in the kandy-colombo route.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
Colombo Airport Your hotel in Colombo
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.