Kandy Dambulla Sigiriya Tour
They are more friendly and reliable than all the other guides. We can visit a number of special religious and cultural sites and adjust the journey as you wish.
per adult from
4 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Royal Cave Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Minneriya National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kandy, Kandy, Kandy District, Central Province
While passing the city, you can see the lake around. Drink tea and relax. Everything depends on your needs.
Pass By: Matale, Matale, Central Province
Visit famous religious places.
Stop At: Dambulla Royal Cave Temple, Kandy - Jaffna Highway, Dambulla 21100 Sri Lanka
Dambulla Cave Temple is one of the most important ancient temple in the world. Temple built inside the cave is a unique history goes back to thousands of years
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
Considered as the 8th wonder of the world. A kingdom built on the rock. A unesco world heritage site and a must visit site if you are holidaying in Sri Lanka
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Minneriya National Park, Maradankadawala-Habarana-Thirukkondaiadimadu Highway, 50150 Sri Lanka
One of the main national parks in Sri Lanka. Located close to the Sigiriya rock fortress. An ideal place to see hundreds of Elephants in their natural behavior.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Colombo, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
We can get you any hotel in Sri Lanka.Airports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport, Hambantota, Tangalle Sri Lanka
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.