Kandy cooking class with Dinner
For thousands of years, Sri Lanka's indigenous people have baked meat into their diet. This is due to the quality of the Sri Lankan spices. Sri Lanka's spices are now being added to the meat to bake and enhance its flavor and quality. And toxins are destroyed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - Alcoholic beverages,Water bottle, Pickup & drop to hotel in Kandy
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- 01. At 03.00 pm our representative will arrive at your hotel to pick you up. Your menu is given to you.
02. You are taken to the local market in Kandy.
03. You will get a true experience of the local market.
04. In addition to your menu, you can buy anything what you want (especially meat, fish, and desserts).
05. You will be taken to the farmer's home in a real rural environment, 15 km from the city.
06. You will be welcomed in accordance with Sri Lankan customs
7. A local beverage will be served as a welcome drink.
08. Participating in a cooking class
09. You go for a walk in the paddy fields of the village
10. Having alcoholic drink
11. Have Dinner
12. Taste local desserts
• Sri Lanka cooking class in kandy Dinner Course - Red Or white rice,Fried Beef/Fish/Pork, curry,Beans curry Beetroot curry Potatoes curry Papa dam,Gotukola,Beer or alcoholic drink.Local desert
Departure Point :Dodamwala Papolanga Road, Dodamwala Papolanga Rd, Pilimathalawa, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
Our representative come and pick you up from your hotel
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.