Kandy City Tour from Bentota
(SKU: LK60030200) Visit the world-renowned Botanical Gardens in Peradeniya with a large collection of orchid and other plants and and the famous Temple of Tooth Relic along with a relaxing walk by the serene Kandy Lake.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Bentota.
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide.
- 2 x 500 ml water bottle per person.
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to Temple of the sacred tooth relic and Botanical garden.
- Food and beverages.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanical Gardens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, Sri Dalada Veediya, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
Visit the Temple of the Tooth Relic a UNESCO World Heritage Site which was built in the 16th century as the place of veneration and protection for Lord Buddha’s sacred tooth. Walk through the beautifully embellished passageways and elaborately painted halls, done in red, cream and black. Lounge against delicately carved pillars and get amazed by the beautiful golden statues. Get an unforgettable experience of history and art.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kandy City Center, Kand, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
Go on technical tours related to arts such as gem crafting, woodcarving and batiks.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Royal Botanical Gardens, Peradeniya Road, Peradeniya 20400 Sri Lanka
Visit the famous Royal Botanical Gardens of Peradeniya, which were formed in the early 19th century. Walk through the vast area containing over 4000 species of plants. Enjoy the learning more about the orchids, spices and medicinal plants. Wander down avenues shaded by large and rare trees, or bordered by flowering plants. Enjoy seeing the cannonball tree, walking over the wobbly suspension bridge and through the short hedge mazes or even climbing the twisty trees that make wonderful jungle gyms.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Bentota
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking.
- Hats and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.