Kanchenjunga South and North Base camp Trekking 25 Days
Kanchenjunga, the world's third-highest mountain 8586 meter lies to the eastern part of Nepal border to Sikkim is one of the unspoiled areas with impressive beauty of the Himalayas which is rare to find somewhere else in the world. The great diversity of ethnic groups, remoteness, flora/fauna and some of the most spectacular views of the Himalayas make this trek worth exploring.
The trek begins with a flight to Taplejung and takes you through fascinating remote villages following Tamura and Ghunsa river and brings you to the origin of the river formed by Glacier to the north base camp. Crossing the dense forest, margin la pass and sirelapche pass following the glacier we explore the south base camp and the view of simhalila range and Kanchanjunga itself is amazing. This is truly a wilderness beauty for those who love the remoteness and hard work.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Three night's accommodation at Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- All Tea-house Accommodation During the trek
- A Strong Sherpa Trekking Porter
- All meals During the trekking
- Sherpa Trekking Guide
- Kanchenjunga conversation area Entry Permit and Special Permit.
- All ground Transportation by private vehicles.
- Kathmandu to Bhadrapur to Kathmandu flight fare
What's excluded :
- Lunch and dinner during the stay in Kathmandu
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee
- Personal Trekking equipments
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal expenses
- Tips for field staff
- Airport pick up and drop by private car.
Kathmandu to Bhadrapur to Kathmandu Flight ticket.
Bhadrapur to Suketar to Bhadrapur by Private Jeep.
Departure Point :
AirportsTribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.