Kanazawa kimono walking plan
A kimono rental shop right next to Higashi Chaya Street, a tourist destination represented by Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture. From reception to departure, selection and kimono selection → dressing → hair set (optional) → departure. About 45 minutes to 1 hour. The shortest departure is about 30 minutes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Kimono rental
What's excluded :
You will be asked to choose your favorite kimono from about 300 types of kimonos, such as kimonos that shine with photos and antique kimonos. Easy-to-wear kimonos are often simple patterns that are easy for beginners to choose. All the accessories (kimono, string, underwear, sandals, back) necessary for dressing are included in the plan for free, so you can come by hand. Large luggage such as carry cases can also be stored. (Charged option)
• Higashichaya Old Town, 1 Higashiyama, Kanazawa 920-0831 Ishikawa Prefecture
• Kazuemachi Tea House Street, Kazuemachi, Kanazawa 920-0902 Ishikawa Prefecture
• Kenrokuen Garden, 1-1 Marunouchi, Kanazawa 920-0937 Ishikawa Prefecture
• Kanazawa Castle, 1-1 Marunouchi, Kanazawa 920-0937 Ishikawa Prefecture
Departure Point :着物レンタル椿, Japan, 〒920-0831 Ishikawa, Kanazawa, Higashiyama, 1-chōme−3−２ 高橋花店 ２階
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.