Kanatal Camping Around Oak Trees, Uttarakhand
Kanatal, a city in Uttarakhand, is a destination that comes with a promise of a spectacular view of the snow-covered hills and the green forests. It’s a small little town near Mussoorie, rather unknown to the outside world. A hamlet built around numerous hills, it urges you to slow down and savor nature’s bounty amidst the serene abode of the Himalayas.
Once you reach the site in morning, you will be welcomed with a traditional drink and smiling hosts. Relax for some time and settle before you indulge in various activities like Zipline and Skybridge.
After Lunch, you can play some indoor games like chess, carom or spend time reading books while basking in the sun. Have your evening tea and go for a jungle walk to experience the wild. When the sun sets, enjoy bonfire with snacks, enjoy the delicious meal and retire for the night while relaxing in your tents.
End the trip next morning after breakfast and check out with amazing memories and new friends that you made in these 2 days.
per adult from
What's included :
- 10 Swiss tents with attached washrooms (Maximum 4 people each)
- 5 Ultra Swiss tents with attached washrooms ( Maximum 5 people each)
- 5 Alpine tents without attached washroom (Maximum 3 people each)
- 10 Bedded Dormitory
- Veg Breakfast ( Option of egg available)
- Veg Lunch
- Veg/non Veg Dinner
- Tea can be availed any time before 10 pm for free of cost.
- 1 hot water bucket
What's excluded :
On Chamba- Mussoorie road in Uttrakhand, there is a small village nestled in the lap of nature where mighty hills, a cool ambience, zig-zag roads in serpentine shapes, deodar trees, few unorganized homes, and widespread greenery give birth to picturesque landscapes that always entice shutterbugs. And we call this village Kanatal, a beautiful and offbeat place to visit all round the year. Camping has always been a popular outdoor activity since decades for exploring offbeat locations and watch scenic surroundings. It is good for enjoying an ideal weekend activity.
Day 1 - Arrival | Activities | Campfire
11:00 AM: Check in to the campsite and welcome with a drink
11.30 AM: Indulge in various activities
1:00 PM: Lunch will be ready
2:00 PM: Activities in your basket
4:00 PM: Evening Tea
5:00 PM: Get ready for a general walk into the wild
7:00 PM: Bonfire After Sun Down with pakoras and tea
8:30 PM - Dinner
Retire for the night after dinner
Day 2 - Breakfast | Check-out
Stretch out your arms with the morning sun
8.30 AM: Breakfast will be ready.
10.00 AM: Check-out from the campsite.
• Kanatal, Kanatal, Tehri Garhwal District, Uttarakhand
Departure Point :Chamba - Mussoorie Road, Chamba - Mussoorie Rd, Jwarna, Uttarakhand, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 160 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.