Kananaskis to Calgary - Van Service
This service is available to the airport or any location within Calgary for the same pricing, the same great service and whether travelling for business or pleasure, we provide you with the excellence you would expect from a chauffeured service.
With seat flexibility, with removable bench seats and a trailer hitch to tow our small trailer for excess luggage, ski equipment or golf clubs - the most flexible service available!
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays, we are ready to go when you are!
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Our team of experienced drivers will pick you up and take you to Calgary in style and comfort, Mother Nature will provide the very best in natural beauty. We will pick you up at the appointed time from a hotel, private residence, business or local airport. Day trips and sightseeing tours are available at additional costs and we can accommodate groups from 1-30 in our very diverse fleet. Airport Shuttle Express has a great team able to provide you with extensive information about the area, things to do, great restaurants and fantastic photo opportunities. Let us know if we can assist with making Calgary a great place to visit or if you are just passing through.
Departure Point :This service is available to the airport or any location within Calgary for the same pricing, the same great service and whether travelling for business or pleasure, we provide you with the excellence you would expect from a chauffeured service.
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.