[Kanagawa] Kita-Kamakura Yoyoaki Museum of Art
"Yoyoaki Museum of Art" is a museum that opened in 1991 in Kita-Kamakura.
The building has a calm appearance, similar to a Western-style building that appears in picture books.
Inside the museum are works by Yoshiaki Ha, who has a track record in the "Bologna International Children's Book Exhibition Graphic Award".
Valuable initial works and original paintings such as watercolors and oil paintings are on display.
At the museum shop next to it, you can find goods that can only be purchased here.
Many works that inspire your imagination are exhibited in the hall, and you will gradually be drawn into the world view.
You can think about the feeling of the hero drawn on the big page in the picture book and feel a little adventure.
Please spend a relaxing time surrounded by a quiet forest.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Admission ticket
- consumption tax
- Entry/Admission - Yo Shomei Art Museum
What's excluded :
- Visit: Yo Shomei Art Museum, 318-4, Yamanouchi, Kamakura 247-0062 Kanagawa Prefecture
・Exhibits valuable materials such as works and original drawings by Japanese picture book writer "Yoaki Aki".
・In a building resembling a Western-style building that appears in picture books, there is also a museum shop that sells goods that can only be purchased here.
・Approximately 7 minutes on foot from JR Kita-Kamakura Station on the Yokosuka Line, and 15 minutes from Asahina IC on the Yokohama Yokosuka Road if you come by car.
Departure Point :Yo Shomei Art Museum, 318-4, Yamanouchi, Kamakura 247-0062 Kanagawa Prefecture
Departure Time :7/12/2020 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.