Kampot Cooking Class Tour
Kampot is one of the hidden gems of this part of the world. This sleepy charming little town is surrounded by impressive mountains and home to gorgeous French colonial architecture. On this tour, you will get the chance to learn all about the local gastronomy and go to the market to select their fresh ingredients. You'll learn how to cook delicious food like what you've eaten at Cambodian restaurant.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Refreshment drink & cold towel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Cooking class fee: $20 per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kampot, Kampot, Kampot Province
Cambodian cuisine is a deliciously medley of flavours and tastes and not to be missed. On this tour, passengers will get the chance to learn all about the local gastronomy and go to the market to select their fresh ingredients. Once chosen, it’ll be time to start cooking. With the many types of spices and a whole range of cooking techniques, it will make for an interesting and educational experience. The teacher will be there to help every step of the way and explain the best way to prepare each dish. Of course, once you have finished cooking, everyone can sit down to enjoy the results of their efforts. Choose from several different options.
After lunch, you will be transfer back to the hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll come to pick our guests anywhere in Kampot town.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.