Kampong Kleang & Bakong Temple 1-Day Tour
• 1-day tour outskirt to visit remote temples
• Hotel pick up and drop off in Siem Reap
• Visit first-mountain temple, Bakong.
• See the Prasat Preah Ko
• This tour will bring you to the unseen floating village, Kampong Kleang.
per adult from
6 to 8 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick Up & Drop Off in Siem Reap
- Car, Van or Minibus with A/C
- Cool Water and Cool Towels
What's excluded :
- Angkor Pass ticket is required: $37 per person for single day
- Boat ticket is required
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peacock Asia Tours, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
Morning Tour: Your day starts at 8 am from Siem Reap, where we’ll start our journey towards Kompong Khleang, is located on the northern lake-edge about 55 km east of Siem Reap town, more remote and less touristy than Kampong Pluk. During the Wet Season, we’ll take a leisurely boat ride to see the many houses that appear to float on water. We’ll see how the local villages live within a flooded community.
During the dry season, we’ll see just how local houses tower 10 meters above the land, we’ll journey around the many farms growing vegetables and cash crops within the dryer fertile soils that were previously flooded during the wet season.
Lunchtime we’ll give you the opportunity to visit the Bakong Technical College to see how less disadvantaged younger students are given the opportunity to learn culinary skills and most aspects of hospitality. This facility provides dining and internet café amenities.
Afternoon Tour: Our next stop is Bakong, the first temple mountain of sandstone constructed by rulers of the Khmer empire at Angkor. Nestled amongst more of Cambodia’s rural farming areas, this site provides not just another temple, but also some wonderful views of the landscape and lifestyles. Ending our day at 5 pm in Siem Reap city.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
please wait for us at the hotel lobby.Airports
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed. We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid. Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.