Kampong Glam Landscape and Street Photography
Goblin Photography is a Singapore-based photography company, run by photographers for photographers. We live and breathe the art of photography and want to share our passion of creativity and image-making. We believe that the camera should be an extension of yourself and a tool for creativity, so that no matter what camera you’re using, you always know how to see the world the way a photographer should. Focusing on composition, our lessons are perfect for beginner to intermediate photographers who crave an interactive outdoor learning environment. Our classrooms are the streets of Singapore, enabling you to jump right in and practise the skills taught to you on the go.
per adult from
What's included :
- A professional photographer as facilitator
What's excluded :
- Entry ticket to the Vintage Camera museum
Blending historic nineteenth century Muslim architecture with art deco and urban art and design, the vibrant neighbourhood of Kampong Glam plays the perfect catwalk for this small group street photography course.
There isn’t anywhere else in Singapore that blends a unique contrast between old and new quite like Kampong Glam; textile shops tucked behind contemporary cafes and bordered by graffiti painted walls. Home to a diverse crowd, this area is a fusion of the historic Muslim district intertwined with the burgeoning hipster enclave, full of chic boutiques and trendy watering holes – and plenty of people watching and impressions to capture the perfect street photograph!
The group will also explore the Instagrammable Vintage Camera Museum (cost for entry is additional) and the monumental Masjid Sultan mosque. During the course of the day, participants will learn site specific composition techniques to make the most of the setting. Including rule of thirds, frame within frame, leading line (arrows) and perspective, these techniques will give participants the confidence to reinforce their creative practice and help take the perfect shot.
• Vintage Camera Museum, 8C Jalan Kledek, Singapore 199263 Singapore
• Sultan Mosque, 3 Muscat Street Masjid Sultan, Singapore 198833 Singapore
Departure Point :Bugis, Singapore
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Participants are required to walk on the streets of Singapore to learn photography skills. Participants are requested to check the suitability of this activity based on their physical health and take a decision. If you have any specific questions then we are happy to answer them.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.