Kamchatka Private Day Tour: Paratunka Hot Springs
Have you ever taken a thermal hot spring bath (both wild or SPA like)? Here is your chance. The "Paratunka" resort is located in the river valley and easily reached by car from Petropavlovsk. It is quickly recognized from a distance because of the clouds of steam from hot waters of the springs. It is particularly picturesque in the winter. The hot waters of springs are full of minerals useful for health improvement. Many local residents come to the springs on regular basis to relax in the open air swimming pools (winters including) or simply take a walk and enjoy the beauty of surrounding nature. Bring your bathing suits and swim in the hot springs-fed pools. Bring your own lunch or can eat at the local cafe.
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bilingual guide (will speak your language)
- Transportation per Itinerary
- Meals per Itinerary
- National Park fees
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
- Entry/Admission - Paratunskiye Hot Spring
What's excluded :
- Travel/Health Insurance
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paratunskiye Hot Spring, Paratunka Russia
During this amazing tour you will learn about the history of the development and development of this corner of nature, learn why Paratunka is called Paratunka, hear about traditions and beliefs, lifestyle of the indigenous peoples of Kamchatka. The trip will end with a dip in the pool with thermal water, and you will once again feel how beautiful the nature of Kamchatka is.
Paratunka is a small village in the Elizovo district of the Kamchatka Territory, which is of great importance for the resort and sanatorium zone of this region.The village is rather tiny, but it does not prevent it from being the most popular balneo-mud resort in Kamchatka. The point is that this place is located in the area of thermal springs, whose healing and health-improving properties can not be overestimated. The name Paratunka received much later than the date of its discovery and was named after the river of the same name: on its bank there was a village. Due to the geographical position of the object (it is surrounded by mountains on all sides) and the hot springs that come out of the bowels here, for its edges the microclimate In summer, the air temperature is + 15 ° C, and in winter the thermometer does not fall below -17 ° C. This helps a constant influx of holidaymakers at any time of the year, which, of course, has a beneficial effect on the development of this resort branch.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: From your hotelDirections: To your hotel
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring: insect repellent, sweater or light jacket, cap depending on weather.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.