Kalutara,Lunuganga & Brief Garden Tour from Colombo
Our driver will pick you up at 8: 00 am in the hotel in Colombo after breakfast. Leave for Kalutara to explore the Kalutara Temple. Visit the temple. you can have a hunch After having lunch we take you to Lunuganga Estate, take a visit there. By the end of the day, we take you to the Back of your hotel.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experience English Speaking Guide
- Comfortable A/C Vehicle
- Mineral Water Bottle
- All Government Tax & Charges
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Any Other Tour or Service Not Mentioned Above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kalutara Bodhiya, Galle Colombo Main Road, Kalutara 12000 Sri Lanka
The Kalutara Vihara is a Buddhist temple built in the 1960s which holds the distinction of being the only shrine in the world that is hollow. It is three stories high.
Kalutara temple is one of the country’s most holy places of worship and attracts the Southwest Buddhist community as well as tourists. Inside the Dagoba is a magnificent array of paintings describing the stories of Buddha.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lunuganga Geoffrey Bawa’s Country Estate, Dedduwa,, Bentota 32350, Sri Lanka
Lunuganga Estate was the country home of the renowned Sri Lankan architect Geoffrey Bawa. In 1947 the garden led Bawa to decide to become an architect. As he went on to become Sri Lanka’s and one of Asia’s most prolific and influential architects, the garden at the Lunuganga estate remained his first muse and experimental laboratory for new ideas.
Bawa continued to change and experiment with the garden’s spaces and structures throughout his life until his final illness in 1998. The gardens are now open to the public and the buildings on the estate are run as a country house hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Kalutara Beach, Kalutara Sri Lanka
Kalutara, a district in Sri Lanka’s Western Province is emerging as one of the top tourist coastal destinations on the island. This is because of its many amazing beach destinations around it, best of which are as follows.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.