Kalk Bay Photowalk
The Kalk Bay Photowalk is an opportunity to explore, experience and capture the quintessential Cape Fishing Village with your own eye and lens. With stunning ocean vista's and tidal pools, an old-world but trendy village atmosphere, the characterful harbor and the iconic St James Beach Huts all easily accessible by foot, you will never miss a moment or shot. The fact that we can walk from each sight to the next is a huge bonus, you will never be stuck in a vehicle when you chance upon a photographic view or moment, and are fully immersed in the spirit of the area as we stroll along the oceanfront. As your pro-photographer and guide, I will guide you to the best spots in their best light, and be on hand to help you with any technical advice should you wish it. We will experience the essence of this beautiful place, and have the opportunity to capture amazing images along the way.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Photographic Advice and Training from a Cape Town Pro Photographer and Registered Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - All drinks and meals are for your own account.
- Alcoholic Beverages - All drinks and meals are for your own account.
- Dinner - All drinks and meals are for your own account.
- Olympia Cafe is a Kalk Bay institution, and home to great coffee and croissants. We will meet here initially, to touch base, and have a quick chat regarding the Photowalk. I can look over your equipment and check in with you regarding what your photographic level is, and what kind of images you would like to shoot.
Departure Point :Olympia Cafe, 134 Main Rd, Kalk Bay, Cape Town, 7975, South Africa
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.