Kaliningrad city tour
You are very welcome in Kaliningrad. It's the region with a very long story and an interesting fate.
This city tour will help you to understand Kaliningrad. I'll show you how different it can be depending on the district. We'll visit the places from 13th, 14th centures till the 21st.
Russia is carefully keeping cultural inheritance of old buildings, gates, towers and also world-famous Konigsberg Cathedral, which was renovated at the end of the 20th century.
I'd like you to see the best parts of the city and understand what why when and who :)
Join the private tour by car with some great stops!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Fort #5 King Fredric-Wilhelm the Third
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Konigsberg Cathedral, Kanta St, 1, Kaliningrad 236006 Russia
we walk around and you know a lot of stories. You can also visit concert for extra payment
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Brandenburg Gate, Bagrationa street, Kaliningrad Russia
we go inside the gate - it's a marcipan museum. you will know the story and also you can buy sweets and tea, coffee
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kaliningrad Amber Museum, Marshala Vasilevskogo Sq., 1, Kaliningrad 236016 Russia
we stop somewhere around for arcitecture view and nice pictures and stories - if you want to go inside - it cost extra
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fort #5 King Fredric-Wilhelm the Third, At the exit of Kaliningrad on the left side of the road to Svetlogorsk, Kaliningrad Russia
We can visit one of 15 forts which surrounded the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any place, any hotel in Kaliningrad or a little outside (ask me about the airport if you need)
Departure Time :3/6/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 07:30 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.