Kalbarri Sunset Coastal Cliff Cruise
Embark on a sunset cruise with Reefwalker Charters and let us take you up close to fabulous Jacques Point, Red Bluff, Mushroom Rock, Rainbow Valley, Pot Alley and Eagle Gorge while the sun dips into the ocean and the rocks take on the colour of fire.
After departing the Kalbarri Maritime Facility we head out through the Murchison River mouth & head south along our impressive coastline where we will stop briefly & show you the renowned sites along the way.
There are endless photo opportunities & you are welcome to BYO drinks & nibbles onboard- Saluting the days end onboard Reefwalker is certainly a must do whilst visiting Kalbarri!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A premium 50 foot vessel offering great viewing from all areas of the deck
- Opportunity to take pictures of Kalbarri's stunning coastal cliffs
- Guidance & local sea knowledge from our expert crew
What's excluded :
- Food & beverages are not supplied however you are more than welcome to BYO sundowners
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kalbarri National Park Coastal Cliffs, Kalbarri, Western Australia Australia
Kalbarri is one of the finest locations to see the sunset from the ocean. Come onboard with Reefwalker and experience a sunset cruise along our unique coastline where the spectacular coastal cliffs meet the deep blue ocean!
Pass By: Red Bluff Beach Rd, Kalbarri, Western Australia 6536 Australia
We cruise past the iconic Red Bluff bay where you will see some incredible rock formations and the fabulous lookout sitting high above!
Pass By: Mushroom Rock Walk Trail, Mushroom Rock Road, Kalbarri, Western Australia 6536 Australia
Have you done the Mushroom Rock Trail walk? You will see the part of the trail by boat & the "Mushroom Rock" itself!
Pass By: Pot Alley Beach, George Grey Drive, Kalbarri, Western Australia 6536 Australia
Pot Alley is a very private, secluded bay that we will pass on the cruise- this is a great spot to visit by car and even better to see by boat!
Pass By: Jakes Point Road, Kalbarri, Western Australia 6536 Australia
A world-class surf break located here in beautiful Kalbarri! We will stop briefly at Jakes to see some surfing and sometimes we are lucky enough to come across the local bottle-nose dolphins!
Pass By: Eagle Gorge, George Grey Dr, Kalbarri, Western Australia 6536 Australia
Eagle Gorge is another secluded little beach that we will cruise past- the rock formations are just incredible! You will see the Eagle Gorge lookout high above & this is our turn around point where you can capture some great photos with the stunning cliff backdrop so be sure to bring your camera!
Departure Point :Kalbarri Maritime Facility, Kalbarri WA 6536, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.