Kalaw Trekking Day Return
Duration – Day Return
• Kalaw – Myin Ka – Pain Nel Pin (Lunch)
• Pain Nel Pin - Kalaw
Trip High Lights
• Palaung Tribe villages
• Tea leaves and orange plantation
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Tour escort/host
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Trekking in Kalaw is one of the most popular trekking expeditions in Myanmar. Kalaw is famous as a former old British hill station. It line on the 4000 ft mountain range and surrounded by green pine forest hills. The lovely cold climate and colorful mountain trips are the main attraction of the trekking in Kalaw. Kalaw trekking will show you daily life of Shan people and their cultural. Most of the part of trekking in Kalaw will be in forest mountain and fields of their plantation.
Firstly we go to the starting point from
Kalaw(Hotel) by car or Tot Tot. And then we walk through the
Myin Ka village where Palaung people and living in there and yo will see paddy field and other vegetable farms. After that we go to
Pain Nel Pin where you will see their daily life and plantation on the slope and stop for Lunch and return back to Kalaw.
Departure Point :From Client's hotel .
Departure Time :08:00 AM to 17:00
Return Detail :From Client's hotel .
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.