Kalaw Day Return Trek
Trekking can see gorgeous scenery beauty of forest capped hill along the way and observe the tradition,culture and cultivation system of ethnic groups.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expend
After breakfast at the hotel,8:30am start trek from your hotel to Palaung tribes village called Ywar Thit.It will take about 2hrs and 30mins to reach Ywar Thit village.You can visit in local farmer house in Ywar Thit village.On the way you will see tea plantation, orange and so on.After that continue to Tar Yaw village and View point.We will stop View point for lunch.View point have a small shop of Nepali nation.At the view point place,you can enjoy the beautiful scenery and panorama view.After lunch,you will get light refreshment before coming back. On the way back have two way short and long way. The long way is not good for rainy season because that is forest part that why can muddy and leech.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up your booking hotel.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You should to bring for the trekking trip is sun cream,sun glass,hat,one litter drinking water and any kind of sport shoe.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.