Kalabsha Temple and Nubian Museum Tour
Enjoy your Day Tour Kalabsha Temple and Nubian Museum Aswan. you will visit the Nubian Museum in Aswan, which houses artefacts from the history of Nubian culture. You will then visit Kalabsha Temple.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
- Professional English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water during your trip
- All service charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal Spending
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Enjoy your Day Tour Kalabsha Temple and Nubian Museum Aswan. MapTours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan to enjoy a trip to the Temple of Kalabsha which has been dismantled and re-erected on a hill near the High Dam site (Western Bank). This temple was originally built by Toutmosis II and Amenophis II at Kalabsha, 40 miles south of Aswan, and was restored during the Roman conquest, and then end the tour by the long- awaited Nubian Museum which was opened in 1997. This museum displays thousands of antiquities that would have been lost under the waters of Lake Nasser. This museum takes its name from the ancient Egyptian Nbu, meaning gold, in reference to the area's famous gold mines Moreover; you will enjoy scenes of Nubian life demonstrated with a range of life-size displays.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kindly advise your phone number to arrange the pickup time and location with our Representative
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.