Kakku & Taunggyi Return Trip from Inle Lake
Explore the ancient ruins of Kakku and meet the Pa-Oh people in Taunggyi, living in the heart of Shan state.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English-speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Kakku Pagodas
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Meals and drinks
- Tips for the guide and driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kakku Pagodas, Está en Taunggyi, no en Kyaing Tong, Taunggyi Myanmar
After picking you up at your hotel near Inle Lake, you take the boat and car to Kakku. Located in the heart of Shan state, you find over 2000 stupas at the Kakku Pagoda Complex, which were mostly built in the 16th century. Your guide provides information about the history and legends of the Kakku Pagodas. Afterwards, you head to Htan Phaya, a village where you can explore a cave, hiding numerous images of different sized Shan Buddhas. On the way back, you pass by Taunggyi, the capital of Shan state. There you get the chance to meet the Pa-Oh people, the second largest ethnic group in the Shan state.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Nyaung Shwe
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- After payment is made, you will receive a confirmation letter and present it to our staff at the meeting point, either mobile or printed version.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.