Kakku & Hiking at Pa-O village 1 Day Tour
Kakku which contains over 2,400 stupas and famous as pagoda forest is one of the MUST VISIT place in this area.
Have a 1.5 hour Hiking in Pa-O village and see their way of life.
Try to taste the best local wine at Ayethayar.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Lunch at Pa-O home-style
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kakku Pagodas
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee of Inle Zone
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Transportation Charges between Heho airport to hotel or jetty
- Depending on where you stay, we might need to charge the extra transportation charges
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kakku Pagodas, Está en Taunggyi, no en Kyaing Tong, Taunggyi Myanmar
Explore to Pa-O tribe group and culture, Beauty of Nature
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Inle Lake, Myanmar (Burma)
Traveler pickup is offered
Selected Hotel Only
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of domestic air flights
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.