Kakheti Wine Tour - "Travel Like a Local"
If you are looking for local experience you head to the Kakheti region which is considered to be the birthplace of Georgian wine. Get an opportunity to learn about the traditional Georgian way of making wines , here you can bake "Dedas Puri" Georgian bread and make "Mtsvadi" with the all national dishes
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Georgian Lunch
- Wine tasting
- Bread Masterclasses
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Stop 1: Baiduri - famous for Georgian bread and cheese; here you can taste mountain cheese and participate in masterclass of Georgian bread baking.
Stop 2: Bodbe monastery, the place closely connected with the adoption of Christianity in Georgia. The territory of the monastery is decorated with flower beds and bushes, vineyards and a healing spring and has breathtaking views.
Stop 3: Signagi, also known as "city of love" an ancient town surrounded by an impressive defensive wall and backed by the Caucasus Mountains. You can enjoy walking in the city, get up the wall. Small town with unique architecture overlooking impressive Alazani Valley. Signagi is also famous for its Wedding Hall working 24/7.
Stop 4: we are invite you to the local Georgian family to enjoy craft wine tasting and Georgian traditional cuisine . You will be able to taste Georgian homemade wine from special clay vessel "qvevri"and get acquainted with traditional way of making wine. Here you can have lunch and try barbeque and some other dishes characteristic to these region. Feel the real Georgian hospitality.
Departure Point :23 Nikoloz Baratashvili St, T'bilisi, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please , Contact before the trip
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.