Kakheti-Wine Region Full-Day Superior Private Guided Tour & Organic Wine Tasting
Kakheti is the most important wine region in Georgia in quantitative, qualitative and even historic terms. Almost three-quarters of the country's wine grapes are grown here, on land that has been used for viticulture for thousands of years.
Georgia has an 8, 000 year history of continuous wine making tradition, which is evidenced numerous archaeological discoveries. Georgians have shared the love for the grape the time immemorial and remains loyal to it through to modernity. Numerous displays related to wine making practices dating to millennia have been kept in Georgian museums.
Amazin Landscapes,Forests,Museum, Beautiful Wineries and Very Tasty Wine. We will taste one of the most Taste Wine in Kakheti Area
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge.
- Proffesional Driver/guide or Proffesional guide and Driver.
- Hotel pickup.
- Hotel drop-off.
- Private tour.
- Private Transportation by air-conditioned car Sedan/Suv for 1-4 person. Minivan for 5-6 person
- Wine Tasting in Khareba Winery.
- Bread and Cheese Tasting in Georgian typical Village.
- Wine Tasting in Wine Museum in Napareuli
- Wine Tasting in "Special" winery discovered by our Team.
- Professional Guide/Driver and Amazing, Memorable Day
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Signagi City Walls
- Entry/Admission - Tunnel Winery Khareba's
- Entry/Admission - Winery Khareba
- Entry/Admission - Shaloshvili's Cellar Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Twins Wine Cellar
What's excluded :
- Personal Purchases.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Signagi City Walls, Old Town, Signagi Georgia
The Tour start in the morning and we will drive from Tbilisi directly to one of the most beautiful regions of Georgian Kakheti, also called Wine region. the first stop we will have at Village Baduairu to
• Taste Georgian cheese and see how people bake Georgian bread "Shoti".
After we will driver to Signagi city to see
• Signage city (city of love, beautiful view of Alazani valley and the great range of Caucasus mountain).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tunnel Winery Khareba's, Meurneoba District Kakheti, Kvareli 383320 Georgia
-Transfer to Kvareli city and visit Khareba Winery Tunnel ( 7. 7 km Tunnel in Caucasus mountain)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Winery Khareba, Vakhtang Gorgasali St., 1, Tbilisi Georgia
• Traditional Wine tasting in Khareba tunnel. - 2 glass of Georgian Tradicional Wine. (you can add more wines with extra price)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Shaloshvili's Cellar Hotel, Vilage Shilda, Kvareli 4800, Georgia
Driver to Special family winery:
• The special winery, wine tasting and ability to have a great lunch. - 3 glass of Champion Wine and 1 Glass ChaCha. (lunch goes with extra)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Twins Wine Cellar, Napareuli, Telavi 2211 Georgia
• Transfer to Nafareuli village and visit The first and unique Wine Museum and see how Georgian people make Qvevries and Wine.
• Wine and Chacha tasting in Wine museum. (4 Glass )
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Gombori Pass, Gombori-Telavi Rd, Telavi Georgia
• Transfer back to Tbilisi through the beautiful Forest and amazing views - Gombori pass.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel/address in Tbilisi.Airports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The duration of transfers are approximate 2,5-3.5 hour per way trough amazin landscapes, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.