Kakheti Group tour
You'll see in Georgia most wonderful places and hear most memorable histories about Georgian culture and traditions, this is best tour for tourists who like nature, culture and history, because it's including everything that you should see in Georgia in one day.
GAID Travel .
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Bodbe Monastery of St. Nino
- Entry/Admission - Signagi City Walls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kakheti Region, Kakheti Region
Our first stop will be 25 minutes from the start at KTW in the wine warehouse. here you'll see and hear about Georgian wine making tradition, it ll be able to taste and even buy sorts of Georgian wine.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Patardzeuli, Georgia
in Patardzeuli one of the bigest vine reseruar. Here you will hear about histori and methods Georgian winemaking. where we can tast all sorts of wine and buy it as you like.
Drinking wine in this country is not only for drinking rather, it is a spiritual and humanistic act of having and building communication, friendship and relations with others.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Badiauri, Badiauri, Kakheti Region
we will taste Georgian unique cheese and clay-oven-baked bread called 'shotis puri' in Badiauri.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Manavi, Manavi, Kakheti Region
we will visit Manavi , where we have Greorgian traditional sweets called 'Churchkhela' you can taste it by free.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Bodbe Monastery of St. Nino, Signagi Georgia
have very saint place for Georgians it's Bodbe, because of st. Nino spring there, church and holy burial in it. It is unforgettable for tourists from all over the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Alazani
Alazaney valley is in Kaheti too. you can make best pictures here.
You will spend a fantastic time, never forget in your life, with historic details, incredible views and great photos-video recording it's included in price.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Signagi City Walls, Old Town, Signagi Georgia
Sighnaghi wall with the length of about 5 kilometers and 23 towers was built in King Erekle II’s times in 1770s. Sighnaghi Wall is still considered to be one of the most important historic monuments in Kakheti and throughout Georgia. A small section of the wall has been restored for tourism. Views of the greater Caucasus is beautiful in the clear weather if you are lucky. Sighnaghi can be visited at any season – even in sunny days of winter you will admire looking at snow-capped summits walking on the Sighnaghi wall.
Here also we have dinner in Georgian restaurant with traditional dishes as you like.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Rose Revolution Square, T'bilisi, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offered
we meet near hotel Redison blue Iveria, behind bicycle sculpture.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.