Kakadu Full-Day Tour from Darwin with Lunch
Experience the World Heritage Kakadu National Park on this interactive day tour from Darwin. On this small group Kakadu day tour, your Offroad Dreaming Guide will interpret for you, the Ancient Artworks at the Ubirr Rock Art Sites, spend time with the Artworks at ground level, or climb to the top to view the 360' lookout over the Wetlands from the Nadab lookout, join the Guluyambi Cultural Cruise on the East Alligator River, to hear about the history and culture of the people and the land and take up their invitation for a step into Arnhem Land, where there will be a small cultural demonstration. Your professional guide will take you through the day, sharing with you knowledge and stories as you go.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from Listed hotels
- Lunch, snacks and water
- Professional guide
- Guluyambi Cultural Cruise
- Unlisted Hotels & Outer Suburb Pickups By Arrangement
- Entry/Admission - Ubirr
- Entry/Admission - East Alligator Upstream Boat Ramp
- Entry/Admission - Offroad Dreaming
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Kakadu National Park Entry Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Kakadu National park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kakadu National park, Kakadu Hwy, Jabiru, Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory 0886 Australia
A Full day tour focussing on Indigenous Culture.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Ubirr, Oenpelli Road, Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory Australia
View ancient Indigenous Rock Art and spectacular views across the Nardab floodplain.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: East Alligator Upstream Boat Ramp, Unnamed Rd,, Kakadu NT 0822, Australia
The departure point for the Guluyambi Cultural Cruise. Operated by local Indigenous Traditional Owners this 1Hr 45Min cruise gives you a n excellent insight into local customs and lore.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Offroad Dreaming, Darwin, Northern Territory 0830 Australia
Offroad Dreaming specialise in small group touring.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise Hotel pickup
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring good walking shoes, sunscreen 30+, insect repellent, sun glasses and a hat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility
- Child safety Seats are available on request for an additional cost ( Not required by NT Law)
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs and assistance dogs may be brought into the park. but must be kept on a leash not more than three metres long.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have our safety procedure document that we will go through with customers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.