Kahului Shore Excursion: Maui Tropical Plantation and Iao Valley Tour
While you’re in port in Maui, bask in its natural tropical beauty at Iao Valley, where you’ll marvel at the Iao Needle. At the Maui Tropical Plantation, let your senses delight in Hawaii's native flower and food crops.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Maui Tropical Plantation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iao Valley State Monument, 54 S High St, Wailuku, Maui, HI 96793-2102
Famous battleground where King Kamehameha defeated Maui's warriors and Ruler in his quest to unite the islands, and is now also home to a beautiful botanical garden.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Maui Tropical Plantation, 1670 Honoapiilani Hwy, Wailuku, Maui, HI 96793-9347
35 minutes narrated tram tour through flower fields and fruit orchards.
View fields of coffee, macadamia nuts, papayas, mangoes, and orchards. After the tram tour, you will have a chance to to walk through beautifully landscaped gardens.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Kahului Pier and Lahaina Pier
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This shore excursion can only be booked by Norwegian Cruise Line Pride of America passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.