Kagoshima Kimono 1-Day Rental
It's a beautiful season in Kagoshima to walk around. To make your stay in Kagoshima special and take memorable photos, let's wear Kimono and walk around. After enjoying walking around Kagoshima city, just simply return the Kimono to the shop.
per adult from
What's included :
- Kimono rental fee (return on the same day by 6pm)
What's excluded :
- Ramen on the image photo
- Other personal expense
The most important shrine in Kagoshima city is the Terukuni Shrine, easily found by the giant white torii in the downtown area.
As shrines go it is not very old, being founded in 1864. Terukuni Shrine was rebuilt after being damaged in the final battle of the Satsuma Rebellion, "Saigo's Last Stand", but the current structures date from the post World War II reconstruction following air raid damage.
• Terukuni Shrine, 19-35 Terukunicho, Kagoshima 892-0841 Kagoshima Prefecture
Departure Point :照国神社 大鳥居, 18 Terukunicho, Kagoshima, 892-0841, Japan
Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet at Terukuni Shrine. Or pick up service is available if you stay in a hotel in Kagoshima city or Kagoshima Marine port (additional cost applicable for pick up service).Ports
- Kagoshima Marine Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.