Kagoshima Custom Full Day Tour
This private and customizable tour for Kagoshima is perfect for guests who would like to have
their own itinerary planned based on their interests and preferences, allowing guests to
experience the city at their own pace.
per adult from
What's included :
- 8-hour fully customized tour with reservations and bookings made on your behalf
- Transportation within the city only
- English-speaking professional tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Meals, food and drinks not specified
- Fees for optional tours and activities for guests and tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kagoshima Chuo Station, 1-1 Chuocho, Kagoshima 890-0053 Kagoshima Prefecture
Kagoshima Train Station
Pass By: Sengan-en, 9700-1 Yoshino-cho, Kagoshima 892-0871 Kagoshima Prefecture
9700-1 Yoshinocho, Kagoshima, 892-0871, Japan
Pass By: Shiroyama Observatory, 22-13 Shiroyamacho, Kagoshima 890-0000 Kagoshima Prefecture
22-13 Shiroyamacho, Kagoshima, 890-0000, Japan
Pass By: Museum of the Meiji Restoration, 23-1 Kajiyacho, Kagoshima 892-0846 Kagoshima Prefecture
23-1 Kajiyacho, Kagoshima, 892-0846, Japan
Pass By: Hirakawa Zoological Park, 5669-1 Hirakawacho, Kagoshima 981-0133 Kagoshima Prefecture
5669-1 Hirakawacho, Kagoshima, 891-0133, Japan
Pass By: Yunohira Lookout, 1025 Sakurajima Koikecho, Kagoshima 891-1417 Kagoshima Prefecture
1025, 桜島小池町 Kagoshima, 891-1418, Japan
Pass By: AMU PLAZA KAGOSHIMA, 1-1 Chuocho, Kagoshima 890-0053 Kagoshima Prefecture
1025, 桜島小池町 Kagoshima, 891-1418, Japan
Pass By: Terukuni Shrine, 19-35 Terukunicho, Kagoshima 892-0841 Kagoshima Prefecture
19-35 Terukunicho, Kagoshima, 892-0841, Japan
Pass By: Ferris Wheel Amuran, 1-1 Chuocho 6F Amuran Plza Kagoshima, Kagoshima 890-0053 Kagoshima Prefecture
1-1 Chuocho, Kagoshima, 890-0053, Japan
Pass By: Saigo Takamori Statue, Central Park, Kagoshima Kagoshima Prefecture
4-36 Shiroyamacho, Kagoshima, 892-0853, Japan
Departure Point :Kagoshima, Japan
Traveler pickup is offered
If guests are already in Kagoshima, the tour guide will pick up the guest at their hotel (if it's within the city center). If not, pick-up location will be provided to the guest before the tour date (the pick-up location will likely be at a convenient location, such as a train station). More details will be provided after booking.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children that are age 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult that is age 18 or older
- Please dress appropriately for all weather conditions
- Passports may be required to verify age on the day of the tour.
- We ask that all guests arrive at the location at least 10 minutes before the designated meet-up time
- Although this is a private tour, the tour guide will only wait for you for up to 45 minutes of start time before the tour is cancelled
- Guests are provided with the tour guides’ phone number before the tour and you can call the tour guide if you need help.
- With many options and attractions to choose from in the city, it may seem easier to just choose a set tour that’s already available out there, but after you book this Custom Tour, we’ll work closely with you on designing the perfect tour that is only for you. To make it easier for you, after the tour is booked, you’ll receive a Custom Tour form with various potential options and themes for you to easily choose from. We’ll also consider all your preferences: whether you are into Japanese culture, history, food, nature and scenery, seasonal experiences such as Winter Illuminations, or other, you’ll be able to easily make your selections and identify any spots on your wish-list before we start planning away for you.
- As for mode of transportation, you’ll have the option to choose public transportation option (utilizing the excellent train and bus systems) or the private vehicle option (with a meticulously clean and comfortable chartered vehicle with personal driver) to take you around the city for your own comfort. The choice is yours. We are just here to make the planning and arranging process easy for you.
- Price: Select number of people under Booking Request for pricing
- 8-hour fully customized tour with reservations and bookings made on your behalf (restaurant or other venue reservations must fall within tour hours)
- Transportation within the city only (either public transportation or private vehicle, based on your booking)
- English-speaking professional tour guide (or other language may be available based on request)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if the hotel is within city center)
- Every city in Japan has a lot to offer. There are many aspects to the city and many hidden and local spots that you may not have seen or heard of before. In the Custom Tour form that will be sent to you after your booking, you’ll be able to let us know of any attractions you have already visited and would not like to see again on this tour. We will carefully review your requests and will create an itinerary based on your preferences.
- How far in advance should I book?
- Preparing a customized tour requires some time, especially if reservations for restaurants or other venues are required. We recommend making a reservation as early as possible. Ideally, it should be 3 months before your travel date, or 1 month before the travel date at the very least. For Custom Tour bookings that are requested with less than 7 days before the travel date, we may not be able to arrange your custom tour in time so your booking request may be cancelled and you will receive a full refund.
- Why am I charged a service fee if I make a cancellation after you started planning the trip?
- Organizing and planning a trip requires a lot of time and if we have made reservations on your behalf, it may be very challenging to cancel some booking requests. Once we receive your booking and your answers from the Custom Tour form, we will begin putting together your Itinerary Sheet and will start arranging your tour guide, buying tickets, making reservations at venues for your tour, etc.
- If you cancel the tour any time after we have sent you the custom Itinerary Sheet, the service fee of 15% of your total tour cost will be nonrefundable.
- If your cancellation falls within the fees applied to the Standard Cancellation Policy, the service fee of 15% will no longer take effect. You will only be responsible for the cancellation fee specified in the Standard Cancellation Policy. Please carefully review the terms and conditions specified on the checkout page.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.