Kabini Nagarhole national park from Bangalore
Kabini Nagarhole offers the safari experience can be felt with great surprises. there is abundance of wildlife, this place brings tremendous crowd of wildlife lovers for sighting of elephants, sambhar, spotted deer, gaur, wild boar, sloth bear, wild dogs, etc. which is quite assured. if anyone is lucky, he/she can also have a fascinating encounter with a tiger or a panther too. The tourists are really permitted to shoot; but not with the guns, with their cameras and videos and that truly bring a memorable adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private transportation
- overnight stay in a budget accomodation in a private room
- Entry/Admission - Nagarhole National Park
- Entry/Admission - Bangalore Palace
What's excluded :
- any major meal
Day 1: Bangalore hotels/airport to Nagarhole Kabini national park
Stop At: Nagarhole National Park, Madikeri Road, Hunsur 571201 India
Day 01: Pickup from Bangalore airport / hotels and drive to Nagarhole kabini (240 kilometers away)- In the noon, arrive at your hotel
Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at hotel
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in a Budget accommodation in a private room
Day 2: Morning Safari game drive and return back to Bangalore
Stop At: Bangalore Palace, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru 560052 India
Day 02: In the morning, enjoy a jungle safari in forest vehicle for animal viewing. Nagarhole is flourished with important predators and carnivorous to bring the most wildering effects on the wildlife lovers where they can witness tremendous counts of tiger, leopard, wild dog (dhole or Cuonalpinus), sloth bear and the hyena (Hyaenahyaena). Even the girded area is also adhered with many herbivores like spotted deer, sambar, barking deer, four-horned antelope (Tetracerusquadricornis), gaur (Bosgaurus), wild boar (Susscrofa) and elephant. Nagarhole National Park provides an opportunity to see some of the southern population of Gaur (jungle Bison). Also, this park in Karnataka is a good place to see elephants in the luxuriant forests and bamboo thickets which they most enjoy.
Later get driven to Bangalore Hotel/airport to conclude the tour.
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru India
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.