k2 Expedition 2021
THE KING OF MOUNTAINS Mt. K2 with the height 8,611 meters/28,267 is the 2nd highest mountain after Mt. Everest-8848m. It lies on the borderline of Pakistan and China. K2 is counted as the most difficult mountain to climb.The first successful 8000er, Reinhold Messener said “K2 is the mountain of mountains. It is the most impressive but the most difficult peak in the world. K2 has variously been described as the "awesome", "killer”, "savage" and “the mountain of mountains”. Imagine Nepal is going to organize an expedition to Mt. K2 in 2020 (June 15-August 10). Climbers from any part of world can participate and we provide SHERPA from Nepal. If anyone is interested then you are welcome to join our team. we organized successful K2 expedition in 2014 and 2017.
per adult from
What's included :
- K2 Climbing Permit and other required permit of both member and Personnel Sherpa
- Liaison Officer fee
- 1member: 1climbing Sherpa from Nepal
- Oxygen (6 cylinders to climbing member and 3 for climbing Sherpa)
- Latest Mask Regulator Set (TopOut mask)
- Staff insurance (climbing Sherpa, Kitchen staff and porters)
- Allowance for Sherpa & other staffs
- Lodging & Food during trekking and Expedition
- 2ways Flight Ticket : Islamabadh – Skardu- Islamabadh
- Transfer in Pakistan
- Hotel in Pakistan on BB plan (Bed and Breakfast)
- Group Climbing gear ( rope, ice crew, snow bar, Epi gas, cooking pots and others)
- Cook from Nepal for delicious food at base camp.
- Tents and food in Base camp and High camps.
- Kitchen Staffs at Base camp
- Porter to BC & back
- Solar set at Base camp
- Generator (for charging high voltage electronic devices)
- Communication (walkieTalkie)
- Weather Report based from Swiss Forecast
- Free WiFi. (suggestion: You can buy INREACH which can contact your family).
- Satellite phone service with fixed calling charge
What's excluded :
- International Airfare
- Summit Bonus to personnel climbing Sherpa of 1500/-USD
- Member’s Personal climbing equipment.
- Personal climbing Insurance/Insurance is must
- Personal equipment cargo to and from Islamabad
- Pakistan Visa fee
- Helicopter Rescue if needed
- Tips to cook staffs of 200/- $ in total
Date of Arrival in Islamabadh, Pakistan: 15th June 2021
Date of Departure from Islamabadh, Pakistan: 10th August 2021 (Predicted)
Final Booking: 28 February, 2021
Name: Imagine Nepal K2 expedition 2021
Time: June 17 to August 10 (Predicted time)
Event: High Altitude Mountaineering
Cost: 42,500/- US
Leader: Mingma G
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Islamabad International Airport, Airport Lounge Parking, Islamabad Gandhara International Airport, Islamabad, Attock, Punjab, Pakistan
Departure Time :1:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.