Jyotirlinga Tour from Madurai
A powerful temple trip and sightseeing tour. Particularly, visiting the Jyothirlinga can make one attain “Moksha” (exemption from rebirth) according to Hindu beliefs. A new inclusion in the plan is Sir APJ Kalam’s memorial visit which is a must-do for every human. Let the noble soul’s vision and blessings of Lord Shiva bestow happiness throughout this trip and your life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Accommodation as Double / Triple sharing rooms in the above said hotels
- Daily breakfast is included in the above said hotels
- Transport services by using A/c Sedan / SUV / Tempo Traveler throughout your trip
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of TolL, fuel, parking
- All government related taxes
What's excluded :
- Flight / Train Fare
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the sight seeing
- Other personal expenses
- Any additional activities
Day 1: Madurai Arrival/Rameshwaram Sightseeing
Pass By: Pamban bridge, Pamban Island, Rameswaram India
Welcome to the land of bravery, devotion, and empathy. After trying your hand on the delectable cuisine of Madurai travel to Rameshwaram. You get to visit the prominent Pamban Road Bridge
Pamban Bridge is a railway bridge which connects the town of Mandapam in mainland India with Pamban Island, and Rameswaram. Opened on 24 February 1914
Pass By: Ramanatha Swamy Temple 3rd Corrider Road, Ramanatha Swamy Temple 3rd Corrider Rd, Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu 623526, India
Ramanathaswamy Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to the god Shiva located on Rameswaram island in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. It is also one of the twelve Jyotirlinga temples.
Ramanathaswamy Temple, the holy springs, the powerful Panchamukhi (five faced) Hanuman Temple, the magical floating stones, highly revered Rama Tirtha, Agni Tirtha, Jada Thirtha and Lakshmana Tirtha.
Pass By: Five-Faced Hanuman Temple, Rameshwaram 2 Km from Main City, Ramanathapuram India
Panchamukha (Devanagari: पञ्चमुख) (alternatively Panchamukhi) is a Sanskrit word meaning 'five-faced'. Most of the Hindu deities are shown as having several faces. Hanuman, using the five faces in different directions, blew out the lamps thereby ... At Madya Kailas temple Adyar Madras,
Pass By: Vaduvur Sri Kothandaramaswamy Temple, Sannathi St, Vaduvur 614019 India
The Kothandaramaswamy Temple at Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu is a shrine dedicated to the Hindu deity Rama. Located at a distance of 13 kilometres from Rameswaram, it forms the southernmost tip of the island. The temple is the only historical structure to survive the 1964 cyclone that washed away Dhanushkodi.
Pass By: Dhanushkodi Beach Point, Dhanushkodi, Rameswaram India
Dhanushkodi Beach lies on the tip of the Rameswaram island. In this beach, the Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean merge which is known as Arichal Munai in Tamil. Before 1964, Dhanushkodi was a busy city with lots of crowds. Dhanushkodi Beach attracted thousands of tourists each day.
Accommodation included: Queen Palace or Similar Hotel
Day 2: Madurai Departure
Pass By: Madurai, Madurai, Madurai District, Tamil Nadu
After you wake up and refresh, travel from Rameshwaram to Madurai. You’ll be dropped at the Madurai International Airport or Railway Station to get back home with happy and interesting memories. Have a safe journey
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Madurai Airport, Airport Rd, Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625022, India
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.