Just Little Rann of Kutch (2 Days)
Discover the Little Rann of Kutch on this 2 day tour from Ahmedabad. The Land of the White Salt Desert and exquisite art and craft, Kutch is a quiet haven though often overshadowed by neighboring Rajasthan. Pick up and drop off from your hotel, entrances to monuments mentioned in the itinerary and English speaking guide service is well included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transport by AC vehicle
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- English speaking guide
- Monuments entrances
- 1 gypsy safari
- Bottled drinking water (2 bottle per person)
- All taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Rani Ki vav
- Entry/Admission - Sun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Little Rann of Kutch
What's excluded :
- Any air fare
- Camera charges at monuments
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet etc.
- Or anything not mentioned above.
Day 1: Ahmedabad - Little Rann of Kutch (280kms/ 5hrs approx)
Stop At: Rani Ki vav, Near the Patan Highway, 384265 India
Pick up from your hotel, drive to Little Rann of Kutch via visiting Rani Ki Vav Step-well – one of the nicest monuments of Gujarat. Rani Ki Vav was built by Queen Udayamati in the 11th century in the memory of her husband King Bhimdev. This stepped monument has marvellous sculptures of various Hindu Gods and Goddesses.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sun Temple, On Becharaji Highway, Modhera 384212 India
Modhera Sun temple constructed in 1026-27 AD, the complex has shrine hall, assembly hall and the reservoir. The pillars and exteriors of the halls are intricately carved, there are many beautiful small shrines in & around the reservoir and has numerous steps to go down the bottom. Continue to Little Rann of Kutch – Dinner, and overnight at The Royal Safari Camp.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Little Rann of Kutch - Ahmedabad
Stop At: Little Rann of Kutch, Thar Desert, Kutch India
Early morning Safari in Little Rann of Kutch to spot the Asiatic Wild Ass and other mammals - this area is also good for spotting migratory Birds. On this panoramic drive to salt pans and wind mills, you may see some migratory birds at salt pans, you will be visiting Dhaneti village for Embroidery by Ahir community. You can also do a village safari to see communities like Mir, Bharwad, Rabari, and Bajanias. Later drive back to Ahmedabad and drop off to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/9/2020 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.