Jungle Tour to Emerald Pool, Krabi Hot Spring and Tiger Cave Temple
• Delve into Krabi’s jungle on a one day or half day tour to discover unique hidden sights like the Tiger Temple Cave, the Emerald Pool and Hot Spring Waterfall.
• Enjoy walking in the jungle among the fantastic old trees and abundant rainforest.
• Enjoy a various lunch at a local restaurant.
• Relax in the natural bathtub with mineral hot water at hot spring waterfall, known as it’s good for your health.
• Enjoy swimming at the natural swimming pool at the Emerald Pool.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Transfer
- Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
- Tour Guide
- First Aid Kit
- Accident Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Oh-Hoo
- Entry/Admission - Namtok Ron (Hot Spring Waterfall ) - Khlong Thom
- Entry/Admission - Emerald Pool (Sa Morakot)
- Entry/Admission - Tiger Cave Temple (Wat Tham Suea)
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oh-Hoo, 11 Maharaj Soi 10 Rd. Paknam Subdistrict Mueang District, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
Takes the tourists to visit beautiful and abundant forest of Krabi Province such as Tam Suea Temple (Tiger Cave Temple), Morakot Pond (The Emerald Pool) and Hot Spring Waterfall which are located in extensive evergreen forest with varieties of plants and wild animals, Tam Suea Temple (Tiger Cave Temple) has been situated in the forest plantation, plain area, valley, the cave cavity and cliff. Regarding the name of the temple, it has been assumed that in the past, there were the tigers living and inside the cave appears natural stone with the feature of the tigers’ paws, some caves that have been situated in the area of the temple are used for the center of meditation of the monks, laymen and laywomen as well, the warm creek is an origin of “Morakot Pond (The Emerald Pool)” in the Southern lowland forest which is a hot spring with a temperature of 30-50 degrees Celsius, a beautiful clear pond in the middle of the forest and it has clear viridian green water that can change its color by the time, date and lighting conditions, around the Morakot Pond (The Emerald Pool) is a shady green forest area with the richness of the varieties of plants and the place to see scarce birds such as Gurney’s Pitta, Rufous-collared Kingfisher and Black hornbill, “Hot Spring Waterfall” is another one of unseen Thailand in Krabi Province near Morakot Pond (The Emerald Pool), it is a natural bathtub supporting the line of waterfall flowing down from the hill, the waterfall is hot water and consists of various minerals with a temperature of 40-50 degrees and helps relaxing the body.
• 08:00am – 09:20am Pick up you from hotel
• 10:30am Arrival at the waterfall and hot spring waterfall
• 11:15am Departure to the National Park, a half hour walk in the rainforest. Visit the Emerald Pool.
• 12:30pm Lunch
• 01:30pm Transfer back to the hotel (half-day tour option)
• 01:30pm Head to Tiger Cave Temple (full-day tour option)
• 02:00pm Arrival at Tiger Cave Temple
• 03:30pm Return back to the hotel
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather*
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Namtok Ron (Hot Spring Waterfall ) - Khlong Thom, Ban Bang Khram, Khlong Thom 81120 Thailand
Hot Stream Krabi
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Emerald Pool (Sa Morakot), Khao Phra Bang Khram Nature Reserve Khlong Thom Nuea, about 23 kms from city center, Khlong Thom 81120 Thailand
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tiger Cave Temple (Wat Tham Suea), Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
Tiger Cave Temple
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup times for each zone: • Ao Nam Mao: 08:30am - 09:00am • Ao Nang: 08:30am - 09:00am • Ao Nang Soi 8: 08:30am - 09:00am • Klong Muang: 08:00am - 08:30am • Krabi Town: 09:00am - 09:15am • Tubkaek: 07:45am - 08:00am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
- Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town , Ao Nang and Klong Muang.
- Remote areas including Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB200 per person (payable directly to the driver).
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.