Jungle Night Tour
We will take you to a %100 forest natural habitat and show you all kind of creatures such as frogs, lizards, mammals, insects, spiders, snakes birds and much more.
The beautiful symphony of a tropical rain forest at night is one ofthe most exiting experiences; turn off the lights for a moment and listen to all the secrete sounds.
Also, we are located only 10 minutes from town in a pristine protected area with amazing biodiversity.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Spotting Scope
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
We spend about 2 hrs hiking the dence jungle looking for beautiful tree frogs, insects, snakes, mammals and more. This is a %100 natural habitat full of amazing surprises. This is a great tour for families with small children, photographers and people with interest in herpetology.
Departure Point :Super Joseth, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up anywhere in Quepos or Manual Antonio.
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.