Jungle Night from Cancun
Live a unique experience in the jungle at night. Ride an ATV on an exciting road. Fly above the treetops under a starry night. Meet a shaman and let him purify you in a Mayan ceremony. Try a relaxing temazcal and swim in beautiful cenotes.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Zip Lines and safety equipment
- Access to cenote Ixchel and Media Luna
- Round trip transportation
What's excluded :
- COLLISION INSURANCE (optional): available for $15 usd / single and $25 usd / double.
- Ride a single or double all-terrain ATV and feel the speed as you leave the jungle behind, and ride it on a hanging bridge over a cenote. Come to one of the first houses built in Playa del Carmen, The House of Dreams. Be present in a Mayan ceremony, and take an invigorating temazcal session.
Swim in two beautiful cenotes, Ixchel and Media Luna, and let the water refresh you and stimulate you.
Sit by a bonfire in the middle of the jungle and enjoy a delicious traditional snack.
• Traditional snack - A delicius and tradictional mayan empanadas made with chaya and cheese.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please contact us to provide an alternate location for pick up near your accommodation.
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.