Jungle Maya Native Park with ziplines and cenote snorkel - Admission ticket only
2 Shifts Available: 9:00 am and 11:00 am
Located in Tulum, Jungle Maya Park is filled with natural beauty, including the amazing Sac-Actun, the world's longest underground river. With your admission ticket you can explore the best natural treasures and enjoy amazing zip lines, rappel into a beautiful cenote sinkhole and enjoy a traditional lunch.
• Explore the Jungle: discover the enigmatic Mayan jungle.
• Mayan Ceremony: participate in an authentic blessing ceremony by a Mayan shaman.
• Rappel: descend into the Yaxmuul cenote.
• Ziplines: Enjoy nature and appreciate the scenery as you fly over the trees on our ziplines, where one actually lands in the water!
• Snorkel in the underground river: the longest underground river I the world: the Sac-Actun system.
• Traditional meal: savor the flavors of a delicious traditional meal from the región, including “chayitas” and fresh flavored wáter drinks in different flavors
per adult from
What's included :
- All necessary equipment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Staff helping you with the activities
- Lunch - Traditional lunch
- Entry/Admission - Native Park Tulum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation is NOT INCLUDED
- Visit: Native Park Tulum, Km 240 Carretera Federal Chetumal-Puerto Juarez Chemuyil, 77774 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Discover the wondrous Sac-Actun System, the longest underground river in the world, explored and recommended by specialized divers from National Geographic Snorkeler. Snorkel while surrounded by ancient rock formations (stalactites and stalagmites). Wonder in the majestic Mayan jungle. Rappel down into and swim in the beautiful Yaaxmul cenote. Enjoy nature while flying on exciting ziplines. Be a part of an authentic Mayan blessing ceremony. The nature park is exclusively for our groups. Take your memories home with you with pictures taken during the activities by photographers from the Mayan communities!
Shifts: 9:00 am and 11:00 am
Departure Point :Native Park Tulum, Km 240 Carretera Federal Chetumal-Puerto Juarez Chemuyil, 77774 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Bring comfortable shoes, fresh clothing, bathing suit, extra shirt and cash or credit card for crafts and photos
- Children under 6 years old are not allowed to participate in the activities
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Harness sizes – XSmall to XLarge
- Harness sizes at Waist – 23 to 42in
- Harness sizes at Thigh – up to 26in
- Maximum weight – 264 lbs.
- Minimum height – 3.6 ft
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For safety reason, hands should be kept free, the use of cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) is not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is operated by Alltournative
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.