Jungle Buggy Tour Day Tour
Enjoy a 3-hour adventure tour in the heart of the Riviera Maya! You will live a thrilling and unforgettable experience as you drive a CAN-AM Commander Buggy and explore the Mayan jungle.
You will be provided with all necessary equipment including a bandana and googles. Then, it's off to start a 3-hour drive in the heart of the jungle, behind the wheel of one of a 4x4 dune buggy.
Fly through 25 miles of pristine jungle trails and discover the wonders of this place. Along the way, take a moment to admire the surrounding beauty with a stop at a traditional Mexican ranch. After a 40minutes buggy driving, take a refreshing break and grab a snorkel to dive into the crystal-clear waters of an underground sinkhole, locally known as a Cenote. Just to enjoy this wonderful place in the middle of the jungle !
You will also have a chance to discover a secret cave to have a thrilling experience !
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Goggles for dust protection
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Tips and souvenirs
- Photo package available for purchase
- Collision insurance available for purchase
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
You will be picked up from your hotel in Playa del Carmen and taken to the jungle buggy facility, located just 10 minutes away from downtown Playa del Carmen. Once there, a guide will welcome you and get everything set for your adventure.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
When your hotel is not on the list its because your transfer will cost you extra and if you are agree your pick up time or meeting point will be confirmed before your activity begins
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.