Jungle & River ATV Exploration. Private Tour from San Jose
Your breath-taking, adventure begins with a pickup from your hotel and a relaxing private drive through the wonderful Costa Rican countryside on an air-conditioned transportation and recent model deluxe vehicle or mini bus. You will be heading to the Central Pacific Coast to Tarcoles River.
In our adventure center, before you begin your journey, you will receive instructions and then take a test run on our specially designed private track. From here on, your guide will lead you along the jungle trails, Teak plantations, 14 crossing rivers sometimes-bumpy, dirt paths real rainforest, viewpoints and 2 different beaches.
If weather allowing, you can take a quick swim at Bochinche Beach, a pristine and almost private beach where we will have a break. During the tour, your guide will provide bottled water, and at the end of this Costa Rica ATV adventure, we will greet you with fresh tropical fruits. The driving time and ATV tour last 2 hours.After the tour, enjoy a delicious lunch
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Private Guide
- Entry/Admission - Carara National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Carara National Park, Highway 34, Carara Costa Rica
we visit on this tour Carara national park, Playa Bochinche and private properties
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tarcoles Bridge, Route 34, Tarcoles, Garabito Municipality Costa Rica
The Tárcoles River, also called the Grande de Tárcoles River or the Río Grande de Tarcoles, in Costa Rica originates on the southern slopes of the Cordillera Central volcanic range and flows in a south-westerly direction to the Gulf of Nicoya.
The Tarcoles River is a famous river in Costa Rica because as you drive over the Tarcoles Bridge, you can look down and see at least a dozen impressive crocodiles sunbathing below. The river is situated running toward the Pacific coast. It spans 111 kilometers before reaching the final destination.
The Tarcoles River is teaming with Crocodiles some reaching sizes of three to four meters long or (12 feet). These beasts are not to be messed with! But visiting the bridge is a great way to see them safely.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotels in San Jose area. If your hotel is not listed please send hotel name and address
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will provide you a health care kit for your personal security and our transportation services will work with the 50% of the total capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.